Benefits of Joining AAJA
- STAY CONNECTED by joining an elaborate network of Asian American and Pacific Islander journalists, media partners and friends. AAJA keeps you informed of the latest issues affect diversity in the newsroom and in the media industry through newsletters and online listserv.
- GET EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITIES through AAJA’s job resources, the Executive Leadership Program, AAJA Internships, mentorships and scholarships.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, become a part of a larger community, UNITY: Journalists of Color. AAJA members get a discounted price at this year’s UNITY Convention in Chicago, which offers rare and valuable networking opportunities and professional development programs that happens only one every four years.
How to Join
- Register Online
- Download a printable copy of the AAJA membership form here.
- Contact AAJA’s National Office in San Francisco via e-mail or by phone at (415) 346-2051.
Membership year begins on January 1 and ends on December 31, regardless of whenever you join.